- Coopersville Farm Market, running from September 10 - October 29.
Located at the Coopersville Farm Museum. Details here.
- Fish Lads Frydays. Fish Lads, the popular fishmonger located at the Downtown Market, has announced that they will begin hosting a weekly Friday night all-you-can-eat fish fry, starting this week. The fish fry will include all-you-can-eat fish and house-made fries and coleslaw.
"We're promising a good time with great food. It's our hope that the event will grow into our own Grand Rapids tradition," said Jeff Butzow, owner of Fish Lads. "Back in the day, you would see Friday night fish fries every week, in almost every city. That's what we're going for."
Fish Lads Frydays will take place every Friday, starting August 22 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. This all-you-can-eat event is $25 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under. The event also includes a cash bar with beer, wine and sangria.
- Heirloom Tomatoes. Frederick Meyer Gardens, Sept 13 & 14. Free with admission.
Sample heirloom tomatoes and vote on your favorite. Info here.
- ArtPrize. Downtown Grand Rapids, running from September 24 - October 12.
Such a great time. Please visit www.experiencegr.com for all the details.
- Herb and Gourd Fest. Frederick Meyer Gardens, Sept 20.
Unique ways to use herbs and gourds this holiday season. Info here.