The new Koko FitClub of Grand Rapids will be opening it's doors in late September.
We are looking for Part-Time employees to work as a personal FitCoach for Koko's members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent customer service to all members
- Providing exercise and nutritional guidance
- Representing Koko FitClub at local events
- Providing potential members with tours of facility and demo of equipment
- Member sales, member management, front desk help
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience in customer service
- Previous experience in the fitness industry (not required)
- Degree or certification related to the health industry, exercise science, sports medicine or nutrition (not required)
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Ability to learn new software and work with computers
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift moderate weights
Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
We will be in contact in the very near future to set up an interview.